Sign up for first access to the 2015 lineup:
Make it an unforgettable evening. Purchase a Premium Package, now available for all Appel Room performances. Premium Packages start with a three-course dinner and a glass of wine. Choose between Porter House New York or A Voce, both located at the Time Warner Center. At the performance, you’ll enjoy the best seats in the house, up close and personal with the artists and with a bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, provided by William Hill Estate Winery, Official Wine of Lincoln Center, on your table.
Premium Packages have a two-person minimum.
- Billy Porter, Jan. 28 at 7:30 and 9:30
- Norm Lewis: Who Am I?, Jan. 29 at 7:30
- John Reilly & Friends, Jan. 30 at 8:30
- Reich and Sondheim: In Conversation and Performance, Jan. 31 at 8:30
- Barbara Cook, Feb. 28 at 8:30
- Judy Kuhn, Feb. 4 at 8:30
- Norm Lewis: Who Am I?, Jan. 29 at 9:30
- Lea DeLaria, Feb. 5 at 8:30
- Danny Rivera & Nelson González, Feb. 7 at 8:30
- Meshell Ndegeocello: A Dedication to Nina Simone, Feb. 11 at 8:30
- Talib Kweli, Feb. 13 at 8:30
- Joey Arias: A Centennial Tribute to Billie Holiday, Feb. 25 at 8:30
- Shovels & Rope, Feb. 26 at 8:30
New: Parties After The Penthouse
Continue the evening at an exclusive American Songbook afterparty simply by purchasing a $100 ticket.
Available for all Stanley H. Kaplan Penthouse performances.